Wedding Countdown!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Happy November


I can't believe that it's already November! This year couldn't be zooming by any faster. We are now living in Abilene. We haven't done a whole lot here yet, mostly I've been getting us moved in and job hunting while Dillon gets settled into his job. Their aren't alot of prospects here but I'm sure I'll find something eventually. Our apartment is nice which is a big help and I've been having fun making lots of dinners in the kitchen. Isn't that what I'm suppose to do as the house-
girlfriend I am right now? I should be on the show Real Housewives of Abilene, wait, no one would watch that! Well for now, I'm trying to enjoy playing around with this whole domestic woman thing until I'm back in the working world. I have even started doing yoga in my living room. Really I think that I might need a personal trainer to qualify for one of those TV shows. Oh, and lots of velour track suits that have been bejeweled and money to shop for lots of things that I don't need. I think that I'll be able to do without.
Well, that's it for now. I thought I'd share a photo that I love from my cousin Charlotte's wedding...

No comments:

Post a Comment