Wedding Countdown!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Monday, February 2, 2009

Productivness

So I've decided that it's sad that I just can't relax like I'd like to.  I'm home sick today and all I can think about is what I should be getting done at work.  I've always been the type of person who wakes up in the morning and thinks about the things I need to do during the day and what I need to accomplish.  Today I woke up and took a shower thinking about what I needed to do today and it just wasn't going to happen.  Even though I've been sick I still can't stand that I haven't gotten anything accomplished or been productive today.  I'm hoping that by doing some things on the computer, such as this, I'll feel better.  I guess we'll see.  
PS - Happy Birthday Melina!!  

1 comment:

  1. I hope you get to feeling better soon. Take it easy because the work will still be there when you get back!

    ReplyDelete