Wedding Countdown!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Sadness


Well bad news came in today about my friend Misty.  She was diagnosed with breast cancer today.  It's scary for me so I can't imagine what she's feeling like right now.  Misty is one of the nicest, most genuine people that I know and I just don't understand why this is happening to her and don't think it's fair. Tomorrow she has surgery and then will start radiation treatment.  Really that's all I know as of yet but I know that she is such a strong person and if anyone can fight through something like this she can.  Attached is a photo from Jenny's bridal shower.  Misty is on the far left side.  

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry to hear about your friend. Praying for her, and you :) Love you Seester!

    ReplyDelete