Wedding Countdown!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Sunday, April 26, 2009

A Moment in the Workforce

Well yesterday I found myself feeling more like a human.  I've realized that working and having things to do make me feel like a person.  My friend Samantha owns her own company as  a wedding planner and I went and helped her with a wedding yesterday.  It was nice to see that I think I could be good at that and enjoy it.  The day was long, 12 hours, but that's never something that's bothered me.  It would be nice to be in charge of my own future and run my own life instead of having to listen to another corporate company.  I just really realized from this last job that I don't want to have to do what someone else says all the time and play the corporate game.  I guess I have to decide if I want to take the risk from here.  I also still need to look at what is out there and see what the world has to offer.  We'll see though, here's to weddings!!!  Anyone know someone who wants to get married!

1 comment:

  1. You'd be a great wedding planner! I got your message...my niece is spending the night, so I'll give you a call this week.

    ReplyDelete