Wedding Countdown!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Pain

Dillon and I have decided that we want to do an intense workout system and after scouring the infomercials we found P90X.  We ordered it off ebay and it finally arrived all the way from China today.  (Gotta save a buck without a job so I'm sure it's an illegal copy)  This system is made up of 90 days worth of hour long workouts. The first day today was chest and back workout.  After Dillon and I doing it today I think that we will either be ripped in 90 days or dead.  Can't believe that I could be in this much pain when it's only been a few hours since I worked out!  I don't even want to think about tomorrow morning!!  At the moment Dillon is passed out on the couch from it!  So anyway, we didn't take any official pics or anything for before and after but hopefully our afters are going to be great and not just us in pain and laying their!

2 comments: