Wedding Countdown!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Long Time No Post

So it's been a long time since I've blogged on here.  Part of that was due to my computer being in the shop getting fixed twice and part because I just got lazy about it.  Well now I guess I have plenty of time to do this.  Monday afternoon I was called into my HR department at the hotel and laid off.  Even though we knew there was a lot of this going on in the hotel I still was surprised since I was closing sales and doubled the number of weddings we were doing this year over the last year.  So now I'm at home and pretty bitter about it but in the end I'm hoping everything is going to turn out all right.  Until then, anyone who lives nearby give me a call and we can get together, I've got nothing but time!  We're drinking at home though cause it's way cheaper!
Besides all of this craziness it was a fun last month with my friend Doni's wedding and my friend Chris' wedding.  Below is a picture from the wedding.  She was a beautiful bride and it was fun being her bridesmaid because we got to pick our own black cocktail dresses. Unfortunately no pics from Chris' wedding because my camera was not working.  
Well I'm off for now.  If anyone hears about any jobs give me a call!

2 comments:

  1. Bet you could have your pick of jobs in Chicago!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SUCK! Sorry to hear that. I know you will find a fantastic job. GOOD LUCK

    ReplyDelete