Wedding Countdown!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Wedding Weekend Craziness

Wow, what a busy weekend. Yesterday was the Ruiz wedding at the Crystal ballroom and it was beautiful.  The lighting in the room made it so warm and nice inside and I just have always loved the look of the Crystal Ballroom.  What's funny is it brought back tons of memories of when I did the Houston's Best Martini Competition there when I was in college.  Definitely fun memories!!  Today I'm off to the Aquarium for the Robert's wedding.  This wedding has crazy decor and lots of details.  It's going to be right on that borderline between gaudy and unique.  I'm hoping that Sam kept her at unique with her peacock feather themed wedding.  Sam's got great taste and style so as long as things go as planned no worries.  After today I'm going to be exhausted and ready to crash.  I'll updated later as to how everything goes.  Everyone pray for no bridezilla today!!

1 comment:

  1. Abby I hope you are loving your new job! It sounds like you are having lots of fun! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete