Wedding Countdown!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Friday, August 14, 2009

Chi-City!

I'm in Chicago!!  Can't believe that it's finally here.  I'm flying a bit under the radar and visiting friends in the city.  We've got all kinds of fun plans for the weekend starting today with getting Doni and Melina's tattoos redone to look more like mine.  After that it's a block party tomorrow and then a party Sunday at a friend's apartment overlooking Lake Michigan for the air show.  The planes apparently fly right between the buildings!  I'm actually listening to them do what I'm guessing is practicing and it's amazing and loud.  It's gonna be a great weekend.  I'll post pictures when I get home and my liver recovers from what is sure to be an all out assault on it this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment