Wedding Countdown!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

So it's been along time since I've blogged. Guess I've been lazy. I have lots of things to talk about but I think I'll focus on the things people have been doing for my friend Misty. Misty has breast and kidney cancer and is fighting a hard battle. She's just about to finish her first round of chemo but then has 2 more rounds after that and they are going to be rough. After that is radiation treatment. I can't believe that this is happening to a friend of mine. She's only 31 and it's just not fair to see it happen at such a young age. She strong and a fighter though so I know she's going to beat this. Two weeks ago some of her friends threw a tailgate fundraiser at the Texan's home opener game. They raised a bunch of money and we had a blast with the beer and bbq!


No comments:

Post a Comment