Wedding Countdown!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Friday, September 25, 2009

New Job

I started a new job today! I am gainfully employed!! I started working at the Stag's Head Pub here in Houston. I'll be working as a waitress and eventually bartender. The atmosphere is really relaxed and casual. I get to wear jeans and tee-shirts or tank tops with gym shoes to work. Total turn around from wearing suits every day to the ICON. It's so nice. Since it's a pub we serve some fun English specials like Guinness steak pie, bangers and mash and more. I haven't gotten to try anything yet but I can tell you it looks and smells really good. My biggest worry - the beer. Lots and lots of different types of beer on tap and by the bottle. I have some studying to do. Can anyone tell me the difference between an ale and a lauger? Why don't I drink more beer??? Check out the website below...
http://www.stagsheadpub.com/

1 comment: