Wedding Countdown!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Ladies Night


I love being able to take a night out with a good girlfriend.  Their is really nothing like it.  Last night Jenny and I met up after I got off work and went out for a nice dinner.  It was great, we went to The Grove which is downtown at the new Discovery Green Park, part of Houston's green initiative.  It has beautiful tall windows along 3 of the 4 walls overlooking the park and I have to say that the bartender makes a good martini.  We had to wait an hour for a table (rockets game across the street and Houston Marathon weekend) but the time flew by.  It's just nice to know that no matter what's happening in my life or those few certain close friends lives that you can still treat yourself to a nice night out and a nice meal.  It made for a really nice weekend even though I spent half of my Sunday shampooing our couches.  The photo attached is from Jenny's wedding and is one of my favorite pics of her and I and it really shows our personality!  Anyway, check out the link below to the restaurant...The Grove Restaurant.

No comments:

Post a Comment