Wedding Countdown!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Must Love Dogs



So I went and saw Marley and Me today.  Oh my gosh!  Can you say sobfest!!  My friend Emily and I ventured out in the cold to the movies yesterday and saw it.  The beginning of the movie was hilarious and I kept finding myself laughing out loud thinking of Hula.  Hula is Dillon's brother Evan's dog that lives with us and she is the most adorable catahula hound dog in the world.  She's not quite as destructive as Marley but she definitely has the energy and craziness sometimes.  She makes us laugh constantly.  At the end of the movie though all I could think about was Jaffe our wonderful cocker spaniel who died a few years ago.  I just couldn't contain myself and sobbed once I started thinking about him.  Anyway, I love dogs and hopefully someday I'll have another one that's all mine!  For the time being here is photo of our little Hula!

2 comments:

  1. I'm sure you'll have a dog of your own again someday. I remember Jaffe was a great dog! Marley and Me is a good movie (and book) but I couldn't let myself think about Rudy being old and at the end of his time. I've gotten way too attached to him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you Seester but wish I hadn't read this!! I haven't seen the movie yet!!

    ReplyDelete