Wedding Countdown!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Interview Past

Well today was interview day and in some ways it was good and in some ways it wasn't.  It started out fine with the manager asking me why I was interviewing for this position and basically telling me that he was going to skip the basic interview questions he usually give to people who are applying for "bookseller" since from my resume it didn't seem that I was someone he needed to make sure would show up for work.  We talked about why I was applying for this position because he wanted to talk with me about the cafe manager position that was open.  It was flattering and he said that with my experience he could see hiring me for the position and developing me into more management with the company.  This seems great but really right now I need to focus on wedding planning.  So from here I'm waiting for the other manager to call me to interview for a bookseller position.  I guess for now this means that I don't have a part time job but hopefully I'll be hearing from them soon.  In the mean time - Starbucks.  According to their website you get a free pound of coffee every week!  Oh and they offer health benefits.  Details.

No comments:

Post a Comment