Wedding Countdown!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Interview Day!

Well today I have a job interview.  I applied last week to work at Barnes & Nobles and after not hearing anything by yesterday I stopped and an spoke with the manager.  Next thing I know I have an interview today with them at 3:00.  As Dillon predicted after looking at my resume they asked me to interview for the Cafe Manager position.  This would be fun and it's nice to hear that they want me to talk with them for more that a book seller or a barista position but I don't want that kind of responsibility right now while I'm trying to make this wedding planning thing work.  We’ll have to see how it goes but hopefully they don’t run me through too many interviews and soon I’ll be the newest B&N employee.  A great thing too…they offer health insurance to their part time employees!!!  I’ll update when I know more.

  

3 comments: