Wedding Countdown!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Time for a Trip

Well back in February I was in Florida for Doni's bachelorette party and it was a blast. On the way home the airline was overbooked and looking for volunteers to take another flight and giving a $300 flight credit as compensation. I've always thought about doing this and seeing as I wasn't too hung over from the craziness that are my friends I did it. I'm happy to say I finally decided to use it (well not too "finally" but I only had 1 year to use it)! On August 13th I head up to Chicago to see my girls again! I can't wait! I haven't seen Melina and Doni since I lost my job and I really have been dying to. They've been bugging me about using the credit to come up and visit them so they can see me and take care of me so after some nudging from my Mom and Dillon I decided to go. It's the weekend of the airshow which will be a blast. So now I know I will have 3 wonderful days in a city I love with my best ladies and I know that it will be not only therapeutic but fun. Below are pics of my ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment