Wedding Countdown!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Friday, July 17, 2009

Office Space

It's date night tonight.  Free date night that is.  Dillon and I are going to the River Oaks Theatre to see Office Space and to top it off we have free passes to get into the movie.  Gotta love free.  I can't wait to see this movie on the big screen.  I don't think that I saw it on the big screen when it first came out and this theatre will be fun because they it's an old one that's been in Houston ages and they show these kind of movies at midnight on Fridays and Saturdays.  An even bigger bonus...they have a bar!  Something I like to partake in but not tonight.  Gotta save the money and it would take away the definition of "free date night."  In addition to the movie we also spent some time in the backyard today spraying Hula with the hose (also waters the grass at the same time) and then I turned the hose on Dillon.  This, as it turns out, was not the best idea.  I forgot that Dillon is much stronger than me and I would have no chance to try and keep the hose from him when he decided it was his turn to attack me.  Therefore I ended up soaked from head to
 toe.  It was fun though and Hula thought it was the most fun thing ever.  Anyway, off to get ready for the movie!

No comments:

Post a Comment