Wedding Countdown!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Monday, July 27, 2009

What's in a Name

Well I have an announcement to make...I'm officially opening my own business! I've decided to open a event planning business of my own in Houston. The reason for the title of my blog...I don't have a name yet. As I'm finding out this is hard! Not only does it need to be something creative but it also can't already have been used or have an email address that's been used yet. Everything that I've thought of so far has either been used or already has a website so those are out. Once I figure this out I can get an accountant, file my paperwork, create a website and all of the other things that go along with opening a business. It's alot of work but exciting! Hopefully I can figure out a name soon so I can get started. In the mean time if any of you have any ideas for a name (all three followers I have) please send them my way! Keep in mind I don't want to use the word weddings in my name because I don't want to limit myself to just weddings. Cheers!

4 comments:

  1. Hey Abby! I know that this is not ideal but you can do a .biz at the end of a web address instead of .com and there are more options. Just FYI if you can't find anything you like.
    -Donna Jo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hula Event Planning
    Events by Hula

    ReplyDelete